You've heard of affiliate marketing...
Maybe you've dabbled with it...
But, success has likely alluded you...
Which is why you're researching other ways to "do" affiliate marketing...
This post outlines how I do it successfully.
By the way, I have a 100% FREE Affiliate Marketing Course you can join by Clicking Here!
The Affiliate Marketing Funnel
This is it, the successful affiliate marketing strategy I follow...
It doesn't really matter where your traffic comes from... assuming you're advertising where your audience actually hangs out.
For simplicity's sake, most people can find a portion of their audience on Facebook, so that's a good place to start.
Hook vs Offer
There are two elements to consider when creating your ads...
- Hook: Main benefit, simplified
- Offer: What you're actually offering (article, lead magnet, product, etc.)
- 4 Hour Work Week; Book
- 1,000 Songs In Your Pocket; iPod
- Big Profits From Small Stocks; Penny Stock Newsletter
- Eat More, Weigh Less; Training Program
- #MAGA; President
- Text Copy: Short, uncover the hook and lead into the offer with a Call To Action (CTA)
- Image/Video: Typically reflects the Hook
- Headline Copy: Typically reflects the Offer
- Description Copy: Either hits on Hook again, or gives details about the Offer
Want more info on ads?Click Here to join the FULL Affiliate Marketing Course for FREE!
Squeeze Page & Lead Magnet
I'm sure you already know what a Squeeze Page and Lead Magnet is, so I'm not going to waste time defining them...
Instead, we'll get straight into it.
Here are a few Lead Magnet ideas...
- Make a short PDF: Checklist, Cheat Sheet, Mind Map, Resource List, etc.
Here's how you can make a Lead Magnet in 20 minutes!
- Run a Contest/Drawing: Give away a product YOUR audience will like. It needs to be a specific product that ONLY YOUR audience will like. Don't give away an iPad or an Amazon gift card since everyone wants that and you'll attract people that don't actually care about the products/services you're going to offer them.
- Side note: I've never had much success on turning Contest/Drawing subscribers into profitable customers. That doesn't mean you can't, just know that while they're "cheap" leads... you tend to get what you pay for.
Want more Squeeze Page & Lead Magnet ideas?Click Here to join the FULL Affiliate Marketing Course for FREE!
Thank You Page
Most people aren't going to consume your Lead Magnet, even if it is only one page.
This kind of sucks because you want them to consume it as it establishes you and your business in their mind... so, when they see your emails and ads later on, they'll remember who you are.
So, on the Thank You page, you will want to include a video that introduces yourself, your business, and walks the individual through the Lead Magnet they requested.
It can be a short, 3 minute video all the way to 90+ minutes. Just do what makes sense.
Finally, on this Thank You page, you will want to tell them what to do next...
- Go to this affiliate product
- Checkout this blog post
- Access more training
Want more details on creating a successful Thank You Page?Click Here to join the FULL Affiliate Marketing Course for FREE!
The Series represents both...
- Retargeting Ads
You're going to "attack" people from multiple angles!
I recommend following the "Weekly Pushes Framework" for these series. Basically, you spend one week promoting one product, then move onto another affiliate product the next week.
- Step 1: Pick the affiliate product you want to promote for the week
- Step 2: Follow the pattern 3 and 2 for message delivery (ie. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)
- Bridge/Email 1: Fun/personal/customer story/testimonial/experience
- Bridge/Email 2: Promotion of Product
- Bridges/Emails 3-4: Content on topic of Product
- Bridge/Email 5: Content or Promotion
Want to learn more about the "Weekly Pushes Framework" and how to incorporate Retargeting Ads?
Click Here to join the FULL Affiliate Marketing Course for FREE!
This is how you connect YOUR audience to the affiliate offers you're promoting.
These bridges include the emails and ads you create...
But, they can be more complex than that...
They can also include standalone pages, videos, and even webinars if you REALLY want to promote the heck out of an affiliate offer!
Here's some common bridge type content:
- Behind the scenes/unboxing
Want more Bridge ideas and to see a few examples?Click Here to join the FULL Affiliate Marketing Course for FREE!
Finding affiliate products to promote is very easy since there are literally millions of products you can sell as an affiliate.
Two ways to find products to sell are:
1) Sell What You Already Use
- Take products you already use and believe your audience will also like.
- Head over to Google and search for that product while including the word "affiliate" in your search.
- See if they have an affiliate program.
- Register for it and begin promoting the product!
2) Browse Affiliate Network Directories
There are a bunch of affiliate networks to choose from. Here are a few of the bigger, more popular ones:
Simply head over to one of those directories and browse around until you find something you believe your audience will like.
Side note: I recommend actually buying what you're promoting so you can ensure its quality is up to par... you never want to disappoint your audience!
Join The FREE Affiliate Marketing Funnel Training!
That's the strategy behind the Affiliate Marketing Funnel!
Now, if you want more details and want to learn how to actually build it...Click Here to join the FULL Affiliate Marketing Course for FREE!