So, who is The Vault for?
Any entrepreneur or small business owner that wants to start or multiply their business with digital marketing.
- Ecommerce stores
- Info/digital product sellers
- Coaches & consultants
- Brick & mortar stores
- Network marketers
To put it plainly, if you have an audience, good offers (products/services), and you want to harness the power of the technologies available to multiply your business ... The Vault Will WILL work for you.
The training and resources inside The Vault have helped ecommerce stores and physical products sellers that sell everything from antiques, to survival gear, to pet supplies, to scissors for left-handed people ...
... it has helped life coaches, weight loss doctors, guitar teachers, website designers, financial advisors, lawyers, dentists, hypnotherapists, and everyone in between sell digital products, services, coaching, and drive foot traffic to physical locations ...
... finally, it has helped SaaS companies better qualify leads and land more clients ...
I say again, if you have an audience and something good to offer them, The Vault WILL work for you.
Is The Vault newbie friendly?
The Vault is awesome if you already have a business because you can quickly apply what you learn to begin multiplying your business with the help of marketing automation and sales funnels.
However, what if you don't have a business yet? Should you still join The Vault?
Inside The Vault, there's training on how to create digital products quickly as well as dropshipping physical products so you can start a business today!
If you're just getting started with digital marketing and want to make sure you're doing things "right", The Vault WILL work for you.
The Vault isn't for ...
The Vault isn't for people that want to get rich quick, don't want to build a business, and don't respect customers, products, or the process.
Basically, it isn't for people looking to make money without trying. This is not some "get rich" scheme.
It's going to take hard work. It's going to take time. It's going to take effort. (as does any sustainable business)
There are a few things you will need in order to find success with The Vault:
- Patience - you will not get through all the training and resources in one day. Some of these strategies and technologies are quite advanced and will take a bit of time to fully master. But, when you do master them - they are all you will need to multiply your business with marketing automation.
- ClickFunnels - you will need a ClickFunnels account. The $97/mo package is all you need.
- ActiveCampaign - you will need an ActiveCampaign account. The Lite plan ($9+/mo) is all you need.
- Zapier - you may need a Zapier account. It's free up to a certain level, at which point, it will pay for itself.
There are a few other tools and resources used in the training; however, they have no costs associated with them.